BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrell North America is seeking a Class A Transport Driver! Under direction of an Area Product Coordinator, this position is responsible for delivering gas and/or other products to Ferrellgas locations and area wholesale distributers in an efficient, punctual, and safe manner. This role typically requires a high school diploma and a minimum two years of experiences with a Class A CDL, tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
- Wellness program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ensures the regional pickup and safe delivery of propane gas and/or other products as directed
- Maintains preventive maintenance program for transport truck and trailer
- Follows DOT requirements and company safe driver guidelines while performing duties
- Performs daily inspections as required by DOT and Ferrell North America to ensure that assigned equipment is in safe and compliant operating condition
- Ensures all required paperwork including certifications, logs, etc. are completed and in compliance with company and government regulations
- Adheres to all company safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement or be willing to obtain these endorsements
- Preferred two years tractor/trailer experience and/or combo 1yr experience after completion of truck driving school
- Demonstrated communications, interpersonal, and teamwork skills necessary to work safely and effectively with customers and Ferrellgas employees
Why work for Ferrellgas? We’re so much more than a company that consistently ranks among the nation’s largest propane retailers. We’re also a company that strives to provide the very best propane service in each of the hundreds of communities we serve across the United States.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. For more information about the company culture, visit our Life at Ferrellgas page. And, if you’re interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Ferrellgas team today!